Authentication process can be done with an OpenMRS Platform (version 1.8.2 to 1.1.15).User must be able to change the value for server URL, username and password in the application.When authentication is done and the device is connected to the internet (online), the following condition must be satisfied:
- Authentication will be done directly with the server.
- Application will display error if the username and password don’t match.
- Application must create or update the user record in the device for offline authentication purpose. In order to test if this condition is satisfied, an offline authentication process must be done after an online authentication.
- When authentication is done and the device is not connected to the internet (offline), the following condition must be satisfied:User will be able to login into the application using their last username and password pair used for online authentication.
- Application will display error message if the username and password pair entered doesn’t match with the one stored in the device.